Good morning my Friday loving - South Region Agriculture Teachers!

Attached are two power points. The first is for Area 5 and the second is for Area 6. These power points I hope help you and your students get to know the students that are running for an area officer position next week at the two Area FFA Banquets. These power points are also located on our fabulous South Region Webpage and a link to the page will soon be on our Facebook page. Please feel free to share this with your TWO delegates before the banquet. This will make voting easier for them, we hope.

WEBPAGE LINK HERE

Good luck to all of the candidates! Just a friendly reminder that we will start the test at 5 pm at both locations. There are classroom near by both banquet halls. Also please have your ONE MINUTE speech ready to present to the
--
Trisha Rae Lastly
South Region Agriculture Education