From: Ira Tucker <[log in to unmask]>
Date: April 18, 2016 at 4:24:19 PM EDT
To: [log in to unmask], Ira Tucker <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Area 5 and 6 Banquet Registration

The Area V and Area VI FFA Banquet registration form is attached.  Please return by mail to the South Region office by  27th.

Also attached is a list of all placings to help determine who will be receiving recognition and needs to attend from your chapter.  Please review the placings for accuracy.

The final attachment is a list of award areas and sponsorships for you to use when choosing which CDE area your chapter would like to sponsor.  This will be selected on a first come, first serve basis.  If the area you request is taken, we will assign you another award area for sponsorship.

--
Ira Tucker

South Region Director
South Region Agriculture Education