Good morning my lovely Area 6 Agriculture Teachers!

Thank you all for coming to the Area 6 FFA Awards Banquet. Its was a great night for your students! Please feel free to download the press release attached and modify it to meet your local needs.

Promotions is a great way to build support for your program and to tell the story of the FFA and Agriculture. Please take a moment to promote your students, your program and our great organization!

START NOW working with your newly elected reporters on writing articles for our local paper. Just think of the impact if EACH CHAPTER in Area 6 put this simple article in their local newspaper. When we all work together great things can happen!

Below are two different links to some pictures that were captured by our student worker Olivia Minish. Thank you for taking these pictures.

http://gaaged.org/album.aspx?ID=159

HAPPY FRIDAY

--
Trisha Rae Lastly