If your FFA chapter has not sent in your registration for the banquet, please email this directly to me TODAY.

 I'm forwarding you the previously sent information and registration form. I need to know your numbers attending and what sponsorship you desire. You can use the form or simply include the number attending and sponsorship information in an email sent directly to [log in to unmask]

Ira

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: