Upon request by an agriculture teacher, we have just received pricing for
you to now order muscadines! These are a great fruit to plant, grow and
HARVEST during the school year. This would be great for all of you Farm to
School programs out there and if your not now is the time to start!

> To order please email me back directly by NEXT FRIDAY - JUNE 10th.
> Please list the school name, teacher name, variety number and tray size
needed.

> Here is info regarding the availability of muscadines for your schools.
>
> Variety #1-Alachua
> Black skinned, self fertile, low maintenance, good disease resistance
>
> Price-72 tray $151.00; half tray $81.00
>
> Variety #2-Southern Jewel
> Large, black skinned, high yielding, disease
> resistant, unique foliage, self fertile
>
> Price-72 tray $151.00; half tray $81.00
>
> As always please contact me with any questions you may have and happy
Friday!