I was just made aware that the vendor will be shipping the bedding plants
in boxes that hold 5 trays (not the originally mentioned 6). I know this
might change your order if you were trying to meet the minimum order to
ship directly to your school. If you have already ordered and would like to
make changes, just let me know what you would like to change and I'll
update your order. If you have not ordered yet, I would like to have all
orders submitted this Thursday, the 16th.

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers
Athens, GA 30602