---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Lauren Jarrett" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Jun 7, 2016 6:23 PM
Subject: Area I Director
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Can you send to list serv?

Congratulations to Nelson McCracken who was elected as the GVATA Area I director. Nelson will take over at the summer conference in Savannah. I appreciate the opportunity to represent area I in our professional organization the past two years. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer and I look forward to seeingĀ  you all in Savannah.

Thank you,

Lauren Jarrett

Sent from my iPhone

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or storage of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited.