Teachers, I've attached a planning sheet for you to look over concerning this year's fall plug order. Once you've decided what you want to order,please click on this link to submit your order. Please have your order submitted no later than Thursday June 16th.

Orders will be delivered directly to your school. For shipping purposes, there is a minimum order of 6 bedding plug trays and/or 4 fern plug trays. If you order under the minimum, we will have to ship to another school (nearby) where you can pick them up.

VERY IMPORTANT
We still have a number of schools who have not settled their Spring Plant Invoice. If your school still has not remitted payment, please do your best to encourage them to do so before you submit your fall order.

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers
Athens, GA 30602