Hello all my summer loving agriculture teachers!

We know you are working hard this summer and hopefully taking some time to
relax. However please do not forget that we need your updated state winning
proficiency and gold emblem national chapter applications turned back in to
our office by *June 28th*. That is about two weeks! If you need any help
with these forms feel free to contact anyone in our office. Let's work to
give our South Region FFA members and our chapters the best chances on the
National level!

Thanks and we hope to see you on *June 28th* with some great applications!

--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *