Hello all my technology loving and learning South Region Agriculture
Teachers!

As many of you may know the South Region Agriculture Education / FFA has
many ways to display our wonderful region and to keep you informed and
up-to-date. Please take the time to check out the following links. There
are many ways to stay up-to-date with events. You may even see yourself OR
even better our AMAZING students!

<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7uR13OpjBer3I9ffExH3eA>
*Georgia Agriculture Education Curriculum & Technology
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7uR13OpjBer3I9ffExH3eA>* (YouTub Channel)

South Region Website Page <http://www.gaaged.org/aged/south/> (AG ED
Website)

South Region Facebook Page <https://www.facebook.com/SouthRegionAGEDFFA/>

We are also on Instagram! Follow us at *sr_aged_ffa*

Feel free to send in some of your favorite pictures to possibly be used on
these sites. *(Only teacher sent photo will be used)*

Also each week at the bottom of the home page of the AG ED Website there
are teacher spotlights. Many of you have been highlighted. If you missed
your week feel free to click the view all button on the right side.

Also attached are the Remind 101 sign up sheets. This is one simple what we
will try to help you stay on top of the due dates and important
announcements!

As always please let me know if you need anything. Happy Summer!

--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *