Hello horticulturist!

I know you have all already placed your fall plug orders with me (that was
due on May 27th) however, upon request by an agriculture teacher, we have
just received pricing for you to now order muscadines! These are a great
fruit to plant, grow and HARVEST during the school year. This would be
great for all of you Farm to School programs out there and if your not now
is the time to start!

To order please email me back directly by *NEXT FRIDAY - JUNE 10th. *
*Please list the school name, teacher name, variety number and tray size
needed. *

Below is the email from Mr. Tim Lewis:

Here is info regarding the availability of muscadines for your schools.
Please pass this on to them asap.

Variety #1-Alachua
Black skinned, self fertile, low maintenance, good disease resistance

Price-72 tray $151.00; half tray $81.00

Variety #2-Southern Jewel
Large, black skinned, high yielding, disease
resistant, unique foliage, self fertile

Price-72 tray $151.00; half tray $81.00

As always please contact me with any questions you may have and happy
Friday!

--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *