Hello all my summer loving agriculture teachers!

We know you are working hard this summer and hopefully taking some time to relax. However please do not forget that we need your updated state winning proficiency and gold emblem national chapter applications turned back in to our office by June 28th. That is about two weeks! If you need any help with these forms feel free to contact anyone in our office. Let's work to give our South Region FFA members and our chapters the best chances on the National level!

Thanks and we hope to see you on June 28th with some great applications!

--
Trisha Rae Lastly
South Region Agriculture Education