Dear Ed and all,

Once again thank you for sad news about David
Nanney. Attached are photos of the entrance to the Nanney's land, and
small river over there, which I took at early Spring in March 2007 . He
generously donated this land to the University of Illinois as a research
area. It is the only piece of nature among corn fields of Illinois,
located east of Urbana, Illinois. It is an additional heritage of
Nanney's, who loved this place, and preserved most of it under natural
conditions, and wanted to share it with other researchers of the
University. They used to cultivate only a piece of it. Now I like to
share this memories with all of you,

Andrzej Kaczanowski