Dear Ed and all,

Once  again thank you for sad news about  David Nanney.  Attached are photos of the entrance to the Nanney's land,  and small river over there, which I took  at early Spring  in March 2007 . He generously donated this land to the University of Illinois as a research area. It is the only piece of nature among corn fields of Illinois, located east of Urbana, Illinois. It is an additional heritage   of Nanney's, who loved this place, and preserved most of it under natural conditions,  and wanted to share it with other researchers of the University. They used to cultivate only a piece of it. Now I like to share this memories with all of you,

Andrzej Kaczanowski