To Ed and all the members of our community.   I share my feelings to all that responded to the loss of a wonderful person.   I spent five terrificl and productive years in his laboratory.   I recall that the first paper I wrote on Tetrahymena (after my Paramecium years) I added his name (as lab. head) to the list of authors.  He said no -- a tradition from his Sonneborn years, which I should have remembered, after my PhD. years
there.  We shared that background as Sonneborn offspring and much more.   We all will miss him.
Lea  Blleyman