Ed,

Thanks for letting us know. I didn't know Dave well, but crossed paths numerous times when I was in the Sonneborn and Preer labs. Great person and great scientist. The ciliate world has lost two important people with the deaths of Dave and John Preer in recent months.

Judy

Judith A. Dilts, Ph.D.
Professor Emerita
James Madison University