---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Harris, Trey <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 5:56 PM
Subject: Possible show goats for sale
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Christa,
This past year we have concentrated heavy on improving our school goat herd
and we have made huge strides. We have 4 wethers and possibly a few doe's
that we bred for the light weight classes and for smaller kids to show. All
kids are from a "Nothing Butt Facts" son that we bought from Lary
Duncan. These have not been picked through as our students didn't want to
wait for this younger crop. If anyone is in need please give me a call
706-716-0381. Currently kids are 2 or 2.5 months old and weigh 25-30 lbs

Thank You,

Trey Harris
Stephens County
Toccoa, Georgia

NOTICE: This e-mail (including attachments) may contain information that is
confidential and legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and
that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error, please notify us
immediately and delete the message.

Thank you for your cooperation.

--
Christa Steinkamp