---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Grace Nyhuis <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 1:50 PM
Subject: Calhoun Bull Test Report and HERD Rules Online

Greetings Georgia Bull Test Consignors, interested HERD Consignors, and
others interested,

The On-Test Report for the 2016 Calhoun Bull Test is now available online
at this link
<http://blog.extension.uga.edu/beef/files/2014/06/On-Test-Report.pdf>.

The rules, calendar, entry form, and all new AI Sires for the upcoming
Georgia HERD Programs are also available on our website:
www.ugabeef.com/programs

Entry deadlines for the HERD Programs are as followed:

Tifton: September 1st

Calhoun: November 1st

Also on our website is all the details about the upcoming HERD Field Day in
Alapaha on August 31st. Check out our homepage for more details and to
register.

Please let us know if you have any questions,

Grace Nyhuis

*Program Coordinator III*

*Animal & Dairy Science Department*

*The University of Georgia - Tifton Campus*

2360 Rainwater Rd

Tifton, GA 31793

Phone: 229-386-3683

Fax: 229-391-2517

*Ugabeef.com <http://www.ugabeef.com/>*

*Register now
<http://blog.extension.uga.edu/beef/2016/06/herd-field-day-august-31st/>
for the HERD Field Day on August 31st in Alapaha!*

--
Ricky Wheeler
Area Animal Science Teacher