Hello floral design clinic teachers!

We are getting closer to our state wide Floral Design Clinic held at the FFA Camp in Covington, GA.  This is a reminder that monies need to be turned in to the South Region Office by August 12th or bring payment day of the clinic August 13th.

Send payment to:
South Region Ag Ed
ATTN: Trisha Lastly / Floral Design Clinic
2802 Moore Hwy ABAC 34
Tifton GA 31793

Another reminder that this is a hands on clinic so each attendee (including the teacher) will need to bring the following:
floral shears/floral scissors (NOT regular scissors)
hand held pruners
needle nose pliers
wire cutters
5 gallon bucket to hold product

Tentative Agenda for the 2 day clinic:
Saturday, August 9th
1pm -- registration (Mobley Hall) and cabin check in
2pm -- Welcome, Introduction of Instructors, Orientation, Division of Students
2:30pm -- First clinic session
5:30pm -- First clinic session ends
6pm -- dinner
7:30pm -- Second clinic session
9pm -- Ice Cream Social (patio)

Sunday, August 10th
7:30am -- breakfast
8:30am -- Third clinic session
noon -- lunch
1:30pm -- Fourth clinic session
3pm -- Conclusion of clinic, cleanup and cabin check out

Items needed during the stay at camp:
sleeping bag OR twin sheet set
pillow
towels
toiletry items
school appropriate clothing

Thank you all of you that have registered for this great clinic. It will truly help you and your students!

--
Trisha Rae Lastly
South Region Agriculture Education