---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Grace Nyhuis <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 1:50 PM
Subject: Calhoun Bull Test Report and HERD Rules Online

Greetings Georgia Bull Test Consignors, interested HERD Consignors, and others interested,

The On-Test Report for the 2016 Calhoun Bull Test is now available online at this link.

The rules, calendar, entry form, and all new AI Sires for the upcoming Georgia HERD Programs are also available on our website: www.ugabeef.com/programs

Entry deadlines for the HERD Programs are as followed:

Tifton: September 1st

Calhoun: November 1st

Also on our website is all the details about the upcoming HERD Field Day in Alapaha on August 31st. Check out our homepage for more details and to register.

Please let us know if you have any questions,

Grace Nyhuis

Program Coordinator III

Animal & Dairy Science Department

The University of Georgia - Tifton Campus

2360 Rainwater Rd

Tifton, GA 31793

Phone: 229-386-3683

Fax: 229-391-2517

Ugabeef.com

Register now for the HERD Field Day on August 31st in Alapaha!

--
Ricky Wheeler
Area Animal Science Teacher