Read email to find out how to receive your chance for a Longhorn Gift Card!

Below is the link to update our South Region Directory/Information.  We are currently updating this information and need your help.  Please click on link below and complete the questions.  Yes....we have done this in the past, but some of the information requested has changed.

To help get this completed by our deadline of July 12th, we will have a drawing for a Longhorn's Gift Card from the list of names that meet the deadline. The gift card will be handed out at GVATA summer conference.

South Region Directory / Information

--
Ira Tucker

South Region Director