Good afternoon all my hard summer working South Region Agriculture Teachers!

Today is the first Tuesday of a new school year. It is during this time that we are all excited about what the new school year brings for us and our students. To help you with new ideas and helpful tips the South Region Office will be updating our Home Page on the AG ED Website weekly with ways to make your programs the best they can be in your local community and on the area and state levels.

Some of these ideas shared will be some of your own that we have seen on our travels while others are some of our own that we experienced first hand while in our own chapters. Please feel free to share with us your best tips for others. We can only become better when we are all doing the best! As National Officer Abbey Gretsch stated: "There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone."

Below is the link to the AMAZING South Region page on the AG ED Website. After you are on the page click the Tuesday Tips for Success link. There you will find all the tips throughout the year. Today is the first one: The Reporter is Stationed by the Flag.

CLICK HERE for Tuesday Tips for Success

Thanks for your support and have a blessed Tuesday!

--
Trisha Rae Lastly
South Region Agriculture Education