From: Melissa Riley <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 11:37 AM
Subject: Finished Poinsettia Order Form
To: [log in to unmask], Trisha Lastly <[log in to unmask]>

Good Morning Teachers,

If you are interested in purchasing finished poinsettias for your school
please look over the attached order form.  We will use Windham Greenhouses
again this year to provide several different sizes of Poinsettias as well
as some other Christmas plants that you may want to try.  All prices
include delivery, each school must order a minimum of 50 plants total
however.

*All finished poinsettias orders are due back in the region office by
Wednesday, August 9th *

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education