Below you will find an agenda for the new teacher workshop that will take
place in conjunction with the area teacher meetings.

We will be hosting a new teacher workshop for any teacher in their first
three years of teaching. The agenda for the meeting is below.

*Please RVSP for this workshop by emailing me if you are planning to attend
so we can prepare enough notebooks and flash drives *

Also, if there is a topic not on the agenda that you would like to be
included please let me know and I will add it.

New Teacher Meeting
For 1st - 3rd year ag teachers
1:00pm - 4:00pm

Area teachers meeting still start at 4:30 (directly after new teacher
workshop)

Area 4 Teachers will meet at Jefferson County High School on Tuesday, August
 23rd.

Area 3 teachers will meet at Mary Persons High School on Thursday, August
 25th.

Agenda

Welcome                                                               Chris
Corzine
1.   Monthly Reports                                               Ricky
Wheeler
2.   SAE Ideas / Keeping Records                           Ricky Wheeler

3.   Program of Work/ Meeting Standards                 Barry Norris
4.   FFA Chapter/ FFA Recruitment                         Barry Norris
5.   Class Enrollment Online                                    Kevin Jump
6.   Submitting Online FFA Roster                           Kevin Jump
7.   Registering for CDEs                                        Kevin Jump
8.   Program of Activities & Budgets                       Melissa Riley
9.   Pacing Guides/ Calendars                                 Melissa Riley

Thank you,
Melissa Riley

--
Melissa Riley