We will be putting together the notebooks tomorrow for the New Teacher
Workshops next week.  If you plan to attend and do not see your name below
please email me today and let me know.
Also, everyone attending the workshop will need to bring a flash drive or
external hard drive.

LaDonna Withrow - Jackson High
Leigh Anne Cason - Metter High
Ashley Sapp - Ebenezer Middle