The Area 3 Jr. & Sr. Land Judging CDE will be held on September 29, 2016 at
FVSU.  We will meet at the Ag. Technology Center at the corner of Camp John
Hope Road and Hwy 341.

The Area 4 Jr. and Sr. Land Judging CDE will be held on September 27, 2016
at Toombs County HS.  We will meet at Toombs County HS.

On-site registration will begin at 4:00 PM and the competition will begin at
 4:30 PM.

Don't let your students miss this opportunity to get their very own *"Dirt
Shirt" *(no washing required, ever).  T-Shirts are available and the proof
is attached to this e-mail.  T-shirts are $10.00 and may be ordered when
you register on the website.

*Registration and T-shirt order deadline: Thursday, September 15th, 2016 by
11:00 p.m.*

To register for the CDE:

Go to the AG. Ed. Website and log in.
Click on Event Registration.
Click on Area 3 or Area 4 Land Judging CDE Registration.
Click on the edit for each team that your are registering.
Click on edit for the T-shirts that you order. It will make an invoice for
your T-shirts.
*It has opened to register your teams and closes on 9/15/16 at 11:00 p.m.*

Thank you (33.5),

BLN

--
Barry Norris