From: Melissa Riley <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 11:37 AM
Subject: Finished Poinsettia Order Form
To: [log in to unmask], Trisha Lastly <[log in to unmask]>

Good Morning Teachers,

If you are interested in purchasing finished poinsettias for your school please look over the attached order form.  We will use Windham Greenhouses again this year to provide several different sizes of Poinsettias as well as some other Christmas plants that you may want to try.  All prices include delivery, each school must order a minimum of 50 plants total however.

All finished poinsettias orders are due back in the region office by Wednesday, August 9th

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education