The Area 3 Jr. & Sr. Land Judging CDE will be held on September 29, 2016 at FVSU.  We will meet at the Ag. Technology Center at the corner of Camp John Hope Road and Hwy 341.

The Area 4 Jr. and Sr. Land Judging CDE will be held on September 27, 2016 at Toombs County HS.  We will meet at Toombs County HS.

On-site registration will begin at 4:00 PM and the competition will begin at 4:30 PM

Don't let your students miss this opportunity to get their very own "Dirt Shirt" (no washing required, ever).  T-Shirts are available and the proof is attached to this e-mail.  T-shirts are $10.00 and may be ordered when you register on the website.

Registration and T-shirt order deadline: Thursday, September 15th, 2016 by 11:00 p.m.

To register for the CDE:

Go to the AG. Ed. Website and log in.
Click on Event Registration.
Click on Area 3 or Area 4 Land Judging CDE Registration.
Click on the edit for each team that your are registering.
Click on edit for the T-shirts that you order. It will make an invoice for your T-shirts.
It has opened to register your teams and closes on 9/15/16 at 11:00 p.m.

Thank you (33.5),

BLN

--

Barry Norris