From: Jacqueline Nunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Jul 15, 2016 9:26 AM
Subject: FW: 10th Annual Ware County Farm Bureau Junior Market Goat Show
To: Lynn Barber <[log in to unmask]>

To All Georgia 4-H and FFA Goat Exhibitors,

The show is open to all Georgia 4-H and FFA Exhibitors.

Please call should you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Jackie Nunn

County Extension Agent, 4-H

The University of Georgia

Cooperative Extension

Ware County

3225 Harris Rd

Waycross, GA 31503

Phone: (912) 287-2456

Fax: (912) 287-2499

Email: [log in to unmask]

The University of Georgia is committed to principles of equal opportunity and affirmative action.