Ag Teachers,

I hope that you are having a great week. I’m writing to let you know that the CDE guidelines that have been revised for 2016-2017 are all posted online in the CDE section of the Georgia FFA website. As a reminder, the following guidelines have been updated:

-Agricultural Communications
-Agricultural Mechanics
-Conduct of Chapter Meetings (formerly Jr. Parliamentary Procedure)
-Dairy Evaluation (Jr and Sr)
-Extemporaneous Speaking
-Farm Business Management
-Forestry (Jr and Sr guidelines and guidebook)
-Horse Evaluation (Jr and Sr)
-Livestock Evaluation (Jr and Sr)
-Meats Evaluation (Jr and Sr)
-Nursery/Landscape (Jr and Sr)
-Poultry Evaluation (Jr and Sr)

The Agriscience Fair guidelines are being updated this week and will be posted by Friday. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thank you for all of your hard work and commitment to our program and your students. It’s a joy getting to work with you.

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association
316 Poultry Science – UGA