See the message below from our good friends at Jaemore Farms. I highly
encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity. Jaemor Farms is one of
the most beautiful destinations in Georgia and a great way for your
students to see agriculture in action.

We recognize that fall is a busy time, but after speaking with five
different FFA chapters in Area 2, we nailed the date down for F
​F​
A Night at the Corn Maze to be: Wednesday, October 12th, 2016. Will be open
all day from 10:00 am - 7:30 pm - thus chapters are welcome to come
whenever they would like. Our theme for 2016 is dinosaurs - '*Jurassic
Jaemor*'

Please find attached a flyer for classrooms with all maze information,
cost, etc. As in the past, we will provide a $4 discount per person on our
'all access pass' thus the pass is $10 per person to enjoy unlimited: corn
maze, hayride, pumpkin train, petting zoo, farm slide, skeeball, and duck
races plus six shots per person at our apple cannon. Our u-pick pumpkin
patch will be open as well!

Chapters are always welcome to come on other evenings at the maze and
receive the same discount, this is just one night that we know multiple
high schools will be visiting Jaemor.

We are asking that each teacher please send ahead of time or bring with you
your school's tax exempt form for us to keep on file, please.

Teachers if you are planning to attend, please notify me via email or phone
call so that we can have your group down. In case it rains on this day,
I'll need to contact you!

Thank you! Wishing everyone a successful school year.

Best,
Caroline
(706)248-3402

Caroline B. Lewallen
Agritourism &  Marketing Coordinator
*Georgia Certified Educator

Jaemor Farms
5340 Cornelia Hwy.
Alto, GA 30510

www.jaemorfarms.com
*Like us on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/jaemorfarms/>
*Follow us on Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/jaemorfarms/>
*Follow us on Twitter <https://twitter.com/jaemorfarms>

*Contact Caroline:* 706.248.3402

Contact the Farm Farm Market in Alto: 770.869.3999
Contact the Farm Farm Market in Commerce: 706.335.0999

M.S., Texas A&M University '13
B.S., University of Georgia '11

*"He never promised that the cross would not get heavy, and the hill would
not be hard to climb. He never offered our victories without fighting, but
He said help would ALWAYS come in time."*