See the updated information from Jaemor Farms. FFA Night at the Corn Maze
has been rescheduled to Thursday October 13th.

Forgive me for bombarding you with emails - Due to conflict with church
youth groups and an error on my end, we've bumped the date back to *Thursday,
October 13th*. I know this may conflict with some schools' trip to the
fair, but several chapters have expressed interest in Thursday the 13th
(Not Wednesday the 12th).

Next time you send emails out, can you include 'FFA Night at Jaemor Farms
bumped to Thursday, October 13th to not interfere with students involvement
with their youth groups. If this date doesn't work for your chapter but
you'd still like to bring a group of students to Jaemor, please let
[log in to unmask] know and we would love to host your group'

Also, I've attached the updated flyer!

Sorry about this. Thank you for promoting!

Caroline

On Tue, Aug 9, 2016 at 1:01 PM, Caroline Lewallen <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> You're mighty kind. Thank you!
>
> On Tue, Aug 9, 2016 at 12:59 PM, Josh Allen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>> ​Just sent it out!​
>>
>> Josh Allen
>> North Region Ag Education
>> 204 Four Towers
>> Athens, GA 30602
>> 706-552-4466 office
>> 706-202-0770 cell
>>

>> On Tue, Aug 9, 2016 at 12:39 PM, Caroline Lewallen <
>> [log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>
>>> Josh,
>>>
>>> It's about that time of year again - and we'd love to invite FFA
>>> chapters to join us at the corn maze this fall. Is it possible for you to
>>> share this invitation with North Region ag teachers?
>>>
>>> We recognize that fall is a busy time, but after speaking with five
>>> different FFA chapters in Area 2, we nailed the date down for FA Night at
>>> the Corn Maze to be: Wednesday, October 12th, 2016. Will be open all day
>>> from 10:00 am - 7:30 pm - thus chapters are welcome to come whenever they
>>> would like. Our theme for 2016 is dinosaurs - '*Jurassic Jaemor*'
>>>
>>> Please find attached a flyer for classrooms with all maze information,
>>> cost, etc. As in the past, we will provide a $4 discount per person on our
>>> 'all access pass' thus the pass is $10 per person to enjoy unlimited: corn
>>> maze, hayride, pumpkin train, petting zoo, farm slide, skeeball, and duck
>>> races plus six shots per person at our apple cannon. Our u-pick pumpkin
>>> patch will be open as well!
>>>
>>> Chapters are always welcome to come on other evenings at the maze and
>>> receive the same discount, this is just one night that we know multiple
>>> high schools will be visiting Jaemor.
>>>
>>> We are asking that each teacher please send ahead of time or bring with
>>> you your school's tax exempt form for us to keep on file, please.
>>>
>>> Teachers if you are planning to attend, please notify me via email or
>>> phone call so that we can have your group down. In case it rains on this
>>> day, I'll need to contact you!
>>>
>>> Thank you! Wishing everyone a successful school year.
>>>
>>> Best,
>>> Caroline