See the updated information from Jaemor Farms. FFA Night at the Corn Maze has been rescheduled to Thursday October 13th.

Forgive me for bombarding you with emails - Due to conflict with church youth groups and an error on my end, we've bumped the date back to Thursday, October 13th. I know this may conflict with some schools' trip to the fair, but several chapters have expressed interest in Thursday the 13th (Not Wednesday the 12th).

Next time you send emails out, can you include 'FFA Night at Jaemor Farms bumped to Thursday, October 13th to not interfere with students involvement with their youth groups. If this date doesn't work for your chapter but you'd still like to bring a group of students to Jaemor, please let [log in to unmask] know and we would love to host your group'

Also, I've attached the updated flyer!

Sorry about this. Thank you for promoting!

Caroline