Good afternoon my South Region Agriculture Education Teachers!

We are going to be postponing the South Region Floral Design Mini Clinic
that was to be held tomorrow (9/1/16) at Echols Co High School. Due to the
weather forecast and many schools not allowing you to travel.

The make up date will be:

*Tuesday September 6th from 4:30 - 7pm*

I am sorry for the inconvenience this causes you and we hope that you will
still attend with your students on the new date.

Please respond to THIS EMAIL with if you are able to attend or not because
I will have to reorder the flowers and product needed.

Thank you for understanding and please know that your student's and your
safety is our number one priority!

Trisha Lastly