Below is the link for registering your students for the upcoming Tractor &
Machinery Operations & Maintenance
<http://www.georgiaffa.org/page.aspx?ID=65> CDE Clinic.
This training will help orientate you and your student to the tractors (50,
60, or 70 series Workmaster New Holland) that will be used in area and
state CDE’s.

*NOTE: If you have students who want to compete that have zero tractor
driving/operation experience, please contact me-first before signing up!!! *

We will operate on a first come, first serve basis and start around two
o'clock-NO EARLY BIRDS! We will try to wrap around around 6:00PM, but I am
willing to go longer if needed. DARK THIRTY IS THE ABSOLUTE LATEST!

If you have any questions, feel free to call me.

LINK:
https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc5ckt
LF7JncF_PzNcPm7b-5EmG71pGgAlr_KdST_kBGNdWzA/viewform

Jerry Stone