Below is the link for registering your students for the upcominTractor & Machinery Operations & Maintenance CDE Clinic.
This training will help orientate you and your student to the tractors (50, 60, or 70 series Workmaster New Holland) that will be used in area and state CDE’s.

NOTE: If you have students who want to compete that have zero tractor driving/operation experience, please contact me-first before signing up!!!

We will operate on a first come, first serve basis and start around two o'clock-NO EARLY BIRDS! We will try to wrap around around 6:00PM, but I am willing to go longer if needed. DARK THIRTY IS THE ABSOLUTE LATEST!

If you have any questions, feel free to call me.

LINK:
https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc5cktLF7JncF_PzNcPm7b-5EmG71pGgAlr_KdST_kBGNdWzA/viewform

Jerry Stone