*Ladies and Gentlemen!! Fire-up your engines for the 3rd annual FORT VALLEY
STATE UNIVERSITY, FFA ALUMNI SPONSORED, MINIATURE TRACTOR PULL!!!!!!!!!!!*

 [image: Inline image 1]

      (PHOTO: COURTESY OF WORTH COUNTY MIDDLE SCHOOL FFA)

*This big event kicks off Friday November 4, 2016 at the Albany Exchange
Club fair grounds!!!  Dr. Curtis Borne is the official judge and Mr. Shawn
Collins will be assisting with event registration. Please follow the entry
directions closely!!!*

 *Entry Form Attached (please mail, In care of: Shawn Collins)*

*1. Print all Attachments*

*2. Please Read all Rules*

*    3. Adhere to all Deadlines*

*                        4. Call with Questions (me or Collins)*

*

                5. Each school may enter up to 5 teams. NOTE: AT LEAST ONE
MINI TRACTOR KIT MUST BE PURCHASED FROM                             FVSU
FFA EVERY YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!*

*This would make an excellent SAE program for your students (Middle School
or High School), or better yet, it would be an awesome project (lab) to do
in your Ag Mechanics class or Basic Ag Science course if you don’t have
access to a tractor!!!!*

*Finally, **students need to write their name and school on bottom or back
of the mini tractor with a permanent marker or paint so that we can make
sure the mini tractors are returned to correct student.*