Dear Xiaocong Wang,

Thank you very much for the reply and also for the information on upcoming developments in the force field.

Best regards,
Anjai

On Mon, Aug 1, 2016 at 8:52 PM, Xiaocong Wang <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear Anjai,

We have valence and vdW parameters Mannuronic acid, but we don't currently have ensemble-averaged charges for it.  That's why we did have it in the latest GLYCAM force field.  My suggestion is calculating Mannuronic acid's ensemble-averaged charges by following instructions in GLYCAM06 paper.

We are working on our automated ensemble-averaged charge calculation tool.  Please come back and check our website soon.

Best,

Xiao

Xiaocong Wang
Complex Carbohydrate Research Center