Attached you will find a list of schools that have registered for the Job
Interview CDE as well as ordered leadership t-shirts. * I have not received
a cover letter or resume for two schools registered in Area 4 and eight
schools in Area 3.* Please check your school on the list for accuracy.  We
have today to correct this.  Please email your resumes and cover letters to
me ASAP if you still plan to participate.  You may have mailed them or
delivered them to another area teacher or I just may not have received them
yet.

Thank you,

--
Barry Norris