Congratulations are in order for the following students for placing 1st and
2nd in the Area 3 Tractor Operation and Maintenance CDE.

*1st Place*
Justin George - Heard FFA - Dale McWhorter, Advisor

*2nd Place*
Jaycob Averett - Schley FFA - Eric Sellers, Advisor

A complete set of results is attached.

I would like to express my gratitude to Carson Brothers Tractor Company for
providing the New Holland Workmaster 60 that we used in the driving portion
of the CDE.  Mr. Clint Colley at Colley Tractor has been a longtime
supporter of this event by providing New Holland tractors for our use in
the CDE.

Also, thank you to Casey Shumate and the staff at Camp John Hope for
hosting the event.  Facilities were excellent as always.

Thank you teachers for your hard work with students and a big thank you to
Jeff Wilson, Ryan Smith, Eric Sellers and Tommell Wilcox who pitched in to
assist with the event.

Best wishes to Justin and Jaycob as they represent Area 3 and Central
Region at the state CDE in December.

Sincerely,

Kevin

--