The Area 3 Floral Design CDE was held yesterday, Thursday, September 29th
and results are in!  I did find a calculation error in the computer program
this morning as I was going back over results, the junior results are
slightly different than the unofficial results that were announced last
night.
.
Thank you to area officers Beau Bradley and Abbie Barton for all their help
yesterday.  Also, thank you to all the teachers that helped clean up and
take down tables, sweep, and add up score cards.

*Advisors, please have your students take a few minutes to write a thank
you note to our judges yesterday*. Without them taking their time to
volunteer to judge for us, this event would not have been possible. Their
addresses are below.

Congratulations to the following winners!
These students will represent Area 3 in the State Floral Design CDE on
December 3rd at Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College.

Junior CDE
1st place - Olivia Clary, Bonaire Middle, Advisor Cheralyn Keily
2nd place - Maddie Riggins, Pike County High, Advisor Brandi Baade

Senior CDE
1st place - Hadden Powell, Bleckley County High, Advisor Doyle Floyd
2nd place - Hannah Giles, Upson Lee High, Advisor Josh Rabalais

Don't forget to send a thank you note to our judges:
*Junior Division Judges*
Ms. Penny Stapleton and Bailey Irby
The Daisy Patch
1131 Macon Road
Perry, GA 31069

Ms. Vanessa Glover
Touch of Glover
4221 Mercer University Dr, Ste 2
Macon, GA 31204

*Senior Division Judges*
Mrs. Cindy Greene
35 Amanda Drive
Eastman, GA 31023

Mr. Wesley Hamann
GSFA Treasurer
2501 Moody Road
Warner Robins, GA 31088

A complete list of results with scores are attached.  There are 4 tabs at
the bottom Area 3 &4 Junior and Area 3 &4 Senior

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education