Just a reminder about the Central Region Land Judging Workshop next
Thursday (09/15) at the Camp John Hope from 1:30 pm - 6:00 pm.  Please
remember to bring copies of score sheets, clipboards, nails, putty knives,
pencils, calculators, etc.  I will have yard sticks, water bottles, and
buckets of water set up just like the CDE.

Please plan to arrive before 4:30pm.  I will be on site until 6:00 pm or
until the last school leaves.

Please bring your own score cards and handouts with the rules if you need
them.

I will be available at the first pit for questions.  The other three pits
will be available for your students to score and practice.  I did not send
out a registration form for the workshop, but I will provide each teacher a
key for all the pits.

Thank you (33.5),

BLN

--