Teachers,

Attached you will find a list of schools that have registered for the Job Interview CDE as well as ordered leadership t-shirts.  I have not received a cover letter or resume for two schools registered in Area 4 and eight schools in Area 3. Please check your school on the list for accuracy.  We have today to correct this.  Please email your resumes and cover letters to me ASAP if you still plan to participate.  You may have mailed them or delivered them to another area teacher or I just may not have received them yet.

Thank you,

--
Barry Norris
Forestry Teacher