I have attached a list of schools that are registered for the Area 3 and Area 4 Land Judging CDE as well as T-shirt orders.  Please check the list for accuracy.

The Area 3 Jr. & Sr. Land Judging CDE will be held on September 29, 2016 at FVSU.  We will meet at the Ag. Technology Center at the corner of Camp John Hope Road and Hwy 341.

The Area 4 Jr. and Sr. Land Judging CDE will be held on September 27, 2016 at Toombs County HS.  We will meet at the Agricenter behind the High School.

On-site registration will begin at 4:00 PM and the competition will begin at 4:30 PM

--
Barry Norris
Forestry Teacher