February is fast approaching along with the due date for completed proficiency applications. January is not the ideal time to begin working on those applications.

With 60% of your students (minimum) required to have an SAE program, you need to get an early start on proficiency applications.

I have a suggestion that may help.  Break the application into components and eat that "elephant" one bite at a time.  I have attached 5 sample writing assignments (in 1 document) that cover Performance Reviews A, B, & C in the application.

Suggestions:
I hope this is helpful.  Some of you may already have a plan in place or other suggestions.  Feel free to share your insights, thoughts, etc...

Kevin

--
Kevin Jump
Area Mechanics Teacher