From: Melissa Riley <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 8:51 AM
Subject: Details for Southeast Bulloch Floral Workshop Wednesday
To: [log in to unmask]

Just wanted to send out a reminder about WEDNESDAY's workshop, Sept 21st.

We will meet in the lunchroom at Southeast Bulloch High.
Workshop will start at 4:30 and will conclude around 7:00pm.

Each participants will make 4 different arrangements that directly relate to their CDE. They will get to take home all of the arrangements they make at the workshop

Cost is $25 per person to attend. Checks should be made payable to Central Region FFA.
Payment is due upon arrival at the workshop

Participants will need to bring:
1. Wire cutters
2. Scissors/ pruners to cut both soft and woody flower stems
3. Needle nose pliers
4. Floral Adhesive/ Glue
5. Bucket

​Schools registered to attend:
School Name Teacher Name Junior  Senior  Workshop  Amount Due
Cross Creek HS Stacey Henderson  1 1 Southeast Bulloch $50.00
Cross Creek HS update 9/8/16 Stacey Henderson 1 2 Southeast Bulloch $75.00
ECMS Brophy 1 0 Southeast Bulloch $25.00
Effingham County High School Benjamin Richardson 0 2 Southeast Bulloch $50.00
Evans HS Doug Knox 8 16 Southeast Bulloch $600.00
Glascock Rodney Redd 1 1 Southeast Bulloch $50.00
Harlem Ben Bennett 1 1 Southeast Bulloch $50.00
Portal High School Yvette Crick 1 1 Southeast Bulloch $50.00
Screven County High School Julie Anna Boyd 0 1 Southeast Bulloch $25.00
Screven County Middle  Bridget Gordon 1 0 Southeast Bulloch $25.00
SEBHS H Elrick 0 1 Southeast Bulloch $25.00
South Effingham Middle Pinson 1 0 Southeast Bulloch $25.00
Statesboro High Susan Jones 0 1 Southeast Bulloch $25.00

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education