The Area 4 Floral Design CDE was held yesterday, Tuesday, September 27th and results are in! First, thank you to area officer Abbie Dickerson for all her help yesterday. We certainly would not have been finished so early yesterday without her!

Also, thank you to the Toombs County FFA Alumni, the Toombs County FFA, and the Toombs Agricultural Education teachers including Joey Montford, Mark Montfort, Tyler Outen, and Callen Bethea for allowing us to use their facilities and providing dinner for everyone!

Advisors, please have your students take a few minutes to write a thank you note to our judges yesterday. Without them taking their time to volunteer to judge for us, this event would not have been possible. Their addresses are below.

Congratulations to the following winners!
These students will represent Area 4 in the State Floral Design CDE on December 3rd at Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College.

Junior CDE
1st place - Sarah Tinsley, Burke County High, Advisor Felipe Pedraza
2nd place - Chasity Johnson, ECI, Advisor Tori Meadows

Senior CDE
1st place - Sydney Fritch, Southeast Bulloch, Advisor Hannah Elrick
2nd place - Riley Thompson, Statesboro High, Advisor Susan Jones

Don't forget to send a thank you note to our judges:
 Junior Division Judges
Mary Williams
Ideal Pharmacy, Floral, and Gift Shop
160 S Victory Dr
Lyons, GA 30436-1444

Jim Roberts
Southern Traditions Floral and Gifts
105 South East Street
Swainsboro, GA 30401

Senior Division Judges
 Ms. Dot Cowart
The Flower Basket
28 W Broad Street
Metter, GA 30439

Ellis Collins
Ellis Florist and Gift Shop
201 NW Main Street
Vidalia, GA 30474

A complete list of results with scores are attached.

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education