Congratulations to the following students and teachers for their performance in the Job Interview CDE Tuesday.  The judges were very impressed with the students who participated and made several comments about how difficult their decisions were due to the tremendous competition.  I have also attached the score sheet from the three rounds for your viewing pleasure.

The following students will compete in the second round on November 8th at the Swainsboro Recreation Department for the Area 4 "Champeenship".

Caroline Burke, Screven County, Advisor - Nancy Sell
Hannah Cheek, Cross Creek, Advisor - Stacey Henderson
Sydney Edwards, Effingham, Advisor - Merrideth Arrington
Abigail Zerwig, Metter HS, Advisor - Leigh Anne Cason
Abby Green, West laurens HS, Advisor - Kasey Jackson
Chloe Lynch, Islands, Advisor - Myria Shipman

Special thanks goes out to Joey Montford, Tyler Outen, Mark Monfort, Callen Bethea, and the Toombs County FFA for hosting the event, lining up a great set of judges, and providing great hospitality.

A big thank you to Chris Corzine for conducting the CDE for me.

Please send thank you notes to the judges for donating their time to help judge.  I have provided their names and adresses below.

Group A
Aries Haygood
1500 GA Hwy 86 W.
Lyons, GA 30436