*Central Region Livestock Evaluation CDE* - Area 3 and Area 4

Wednesday, November 16

*Location:*  Southern Pines Ag. and Expo Building - Dublin, Georgia

*Registration:  *12:00-12:30 PM

Contest will start immediately after.

Reasons will be given at Southern Pines.

*Livestock  Judging T-shirt available for $10.  Proof is attached below.*

*Registration Deadline and T-shirt Order Deadline:  November 2 by 11 PM*

*To register for the CDE.*

Go to the GeorgiaFFA.org and log in.

Click on Event Registration.

Click on Area 3 or Area 4 Livestock Evaluation CDE.

Click on the edit for each team that your are registering.

Click on edit for the T-shirts that you order. It will make an invoice for
your T-shirts.

*It has opened to register your teams and closes on 11/2/16 at 11:00 p.m.*

*Possible Classes at this time:*

Breeding Ewes

Market Goats

Breeding Does

Breeding Gilts

Market Hogs

Breeding Heifers

*Seniors:*  2 sets of reasons, Test, and Possibly Keep/Cull - Heifers or
Does

*Juniors:*  1 set of reasons

There will be EPD’s and Senarios on some classes.

*Students Should:*

1.  Dress appropriately for the weather (reasons will be outside)

2.  have no cell phones

3.  bring clipboard

4.  bring only blank paper

5.  2 - #2 pencils

6.  be very careful with scantron

7.  No talking during contest

*Teachers:*

1.  As last year - I will have you assigned responsibilities during the
contest (officials, group leaders, timers, etc.).

2.  Don't forget to check your rosters!

*3.  Please let me know if you will be bringing a bus!*

*Directions:*

Dublin/Laurens County Recreation Authority - Southern Pines Ag. and Expo
Building - 575 Southern Pines Road, Dublin, Georgia 31021

*From I-16, Exit 51 (Hwy. 441/319)*

Turn North towards Dublin, approximately 1/2 mile turn right at red light

on Firetower Road, approximately 1/2 mile turn left into Southern Pines

Complex.  Ball fields are on both sides of drive.  Follow road around to

left and you will see the Ag. and Expo Building.

*CDE Guidelines:  http://georgiaffa.org/page.aspx?ID=82
<http://georgiaffa.org/page.aspx?ID=82>*

Please call if you have any questions.
--