Congratulations to the following students and teachers for their performance in the Job Interview CDE yesterday.  I have also attached the spreadsheet for your viewing pleasure.

The following students will compete in the second round on November 10th at the FVSU for the Area 3 "Champeenship".

Hannah Cloy - Pike County HS - Advisor, Brandi Baade
Aaliyah Smith - Houston County HS - Advisor, Ronnie Thomas
Charley Lollis - Perry HS - Advisor, Argene Claxton
Abigail Barton - Jones County - Callie Lankford
Morgan Benefield - Harris County - Advisor, Jay Borden
Phillip Sledge - Callaway - Advisor, Robin Chandler

Special thanks goes out to Casey Shumate and the staff at Camp John Hope for hosting the event.

A big thank you to Chris Corzine for conducting the CDE for me.

Please send thank you notes to the judges for donating their time to help judge.  I have provided their names and adresses below.

Group A
Christopher McPhail
Perry High School
1307 North Avenue